PeoplesHub Workshop – Connect online as an individual
Resilience and Restoration in 2020
More than ever people and change makers are ready to step into their imagination and try new things, to imagine a different way of building community, making change, living and loving. As we welcome in this new decade, Joe will hold connective space to grieve the challenges and traumas of 2019, to seed intention and vision into 2020, and to connect change agents across the US and world through resilience-based practices, lessons and visioning for the world we want and need, inside and out.
Joe Tolbert Jr. – PeoplesHub
Training Length and Type:
120 minutes per session
Connect as an individual
Wednesday, February 5th
From 4-6pm PST/ 6-8pm CST/ 7-9pm EST
Wednesday, February 12th
From 12-2pm PST/ 2-4pm CST/ 3-5pm EST
Join us for the “Spirit, Care and Social Justice Strategy Clinic”, Wednesday, February 19th at 4-5:30pm PT/6-7:30pm CT/7-8:30pm ET. Click here to sign up.
This training is ideal for:
- Folks who want to create an intentional 2020
- People who are busy and often do not take the time to ground in intention
- People who want to start 2020 out with more ease and reflection, who want to do their work differently
- Folks who care about building more resilience and restoration into movements for change
- Those wanting to jumpstart a personal/collective practice towards greater resilience and restoration in their life and work
- Those invested in weaving healing and spirituality into our movements for change
- Folks looking for support to move through overwhelm and burnout
- Folks interested in personal healing and self-inquiry, and how that relates to movement building
You’ll come away with:
- A deeper understanding of body-based healing and knowing
- Art and reflection tools for transformative work planning
- Practices for resilience
- A reshaping of your work and life in 2020 alongside other change makers
What do you do to prepare?
Please choose a location with a strong internet connection, where you are able to share and listen comfortably. You’ll need a laptop or desktop computer, with video and headphones.
Choose what to pay, starting at $20. The true cost of this workshop is $50/person, which allows us to continue offering programs like this one and pay trainers a fair wage for their time and expertise. Like you, our trainers work hard for change in their communities and have often developed the knowledge, skill and gifts that they are offering through many unpaid hours — let’s support them to be sustainable in their work and craft!
Ready to sign up?
Joe Tolbert Jr.
Joe T. is a minister, scholar, writer and cultural organizer whose work is at the intersections of art, culture, spirituality and social justice. He received his B.S. in Communications from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and completed his M.Div. with a concentration in Social Ethics from Union Theological Seminary in the city of New York. Joe is a sought after facilitator and cultural strategist that works with communities to help them harness the power of art and culture. For more information please visit www.TheJoeT.com