Dreaming and Scheming:
Group vision, purpose, and goals
Tap into the creativity of your group. Get on the same page about your vision, purpose, and goals, and what you can do together to make change where you live.
2.5 hours (including set-up time)
This training will be available after October 22, 2017. Talk to your trainer to set a date and time that works for all.
Our trainer will meet you online, and take you through a process that will help you get clear. Come prepared to share your stories and ideas — the wisdom and experience you already have in your group is the foundation.
This training is ideal for:
Groups of 3-15 that are working together locally — both new and established groups.
By the end of this training, you will have:
- Tools and practices for imagining what is possible
- A shared sense of what the times demand and what your group has to offer
- Tools for developing for developing short, medium, and long-term goals
- Greater clarity about the vision, purpose, and goals of your group
During our start-up phase, we ask only for a voluntary donation to help cover the trainers’ expenses. Please consider making a donation of between $10 and $300 for the group, depending on:
- your group’s size and ability to pay,
- the value of the training to you, and
- your desire to support this training opportunity for others.
What do you do to prepare?
Please choose one or two people to work with the trainer on setting a time, establishing an internet link, and managing the space where you’ll meet.
You’ll just need a place to gather; a laptop, tablet, or phone; and an adventurous spirit! Maybe some popcorn.